Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Refund

I cancelled my subscription on march.com then match.com takes money out of my account this morning. I haven't been on match.com for ages. I want that money back in my account.

2 answers
#1901438
I have NOT renewed my subscription on Match.com. I was on it last 2019. I was charged on my PayPal credit card. I want to charged REMOVED immediately. Not sure this happened??? I do not ever renew my subscription.
Lili
#1936949
@PissedConsumer1901438 I’m the same bloody scam
View more answers (1)
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Money taken of again only subscribed

by Lili

First payment was paid for but thought against it and cancelled same day That’s another £19.99 been taken of I’m definitely not happy with this as it was cancelled Want refund !!! Haven’t even used the bloody thing

View

I withdrawal from matching to paytm but I didn't get the money in my paytm account ao Waller.

by Alaska

How to get my money from matching ?

I want my refund back

by Ryun

I was just trying to open my messages and I click the message it took me to the billing and I saw 25% off I click on one month to see how much will be with discount and I didn’t accept it but they already charged me . I really don’t want to get it again I want my refund back right the way

I cant log in

by Steve C

Call me please

View

How can I see who I've written to?

by Jadynn

I have written to many people, but can't find a record of my reaching out. Also, can't find how to save people you'd like to revisit.

Cancellation

by Jacobb

I want my registration to be cancel.my email address is successismine2017@***.com.

Please cancel.it and refund my money back to my credit card

View

How can I do the match for free I’m already in rolled and I got a message that I need to respond to

by Cisco

View

I can't login to my account

by Mateen

I can't login to my account it is giving me that something is wrong with my account

Cancellation

by Radha

I purchased match through my Apple account. I have cancelled through Apple (as I know) but my account still shows up in the site.

I want to completely deactivate my account on match. Currently I had to hidden my profile, which is not the same as deactivating. Can you help me complete this.

I have tried to go on the site but I do not have an deactivate button-like my boyfriend does. I did purchase through Apple, is the difference

Subscription

by Timothee

I subscribe to match but it’s not allowing to view messages? I don’t understand why? I subscribed for 6 months and it’s not working Day #1

How can I get a refund

by Laura B

I somehow pushed to subscribe to a 6 month subscription..i do not want this..i did not intentionally order this. .and cannot afford this..I have never ordered this type of plan before . please advise..

Cancel account

by Maura

I forgot my password and username

Refund

Not opened today. I cancelled my subscription because of covid 19 and would like my refund processed at this time please thank you

1 answer
Julie Smith

Unfortunately, the company official website does not provide any information regarding their refund policy. However, you may always contact Match Customer Service by phone at (800) 926-2824 or via the support form on their Contact Us tab and ask for assistance.

I can get a A private email with you guys . If I want to email from One

by Alaijah

I just want to know sis I have a cat with you guys if I wanted to email somebody would they see your email instead of my personal email

Cancel account

by Breton

They are not open on weekends to take calls?

View

Why am I blocked out of my account?

I entered my password and it said "incorrect password.Now I am blocked

1 answer
Julie Smith
You can be blocked by mistake. Please reach out to Match customer service by calling (800) 926-2824 and they will assist you with your account.

by Nanie

Why wont it let me become a paid member is there another account in my name

Free Trial

by Kerra

I’m looking to try out match but I was wondering if there was a free trial I can take advantage of before purchasing?

Why am I blocked