Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Refund

I cancelled my subscription on march.com then match.com takes money out of my account this morning. I haven't been on match.com for ages. I want that money back in my account.

2 answers
#1961715
Me too i cancelled my subscription on march.com then match.com takes money out of my account this morning. I haven't been on match.com for ages. I want that money back in my account.
#1901438
I have NOT renewed my subscription on Match.com. I was on it last 2019. I was charged on my PayPal credit card. I want to charged REMOVED immediately. Not sure this happened??? I do not ever renew my subscription.
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

Matches after I cancelled

by Macenzie

I signed up for a months worth to see how the site was doing and I only put 20 miles as my max distance and I was getting people all the way out in Long Island about an hour and a half away I got very little likes and very little matches with people close to me all of a sudden I cancel and I have people all over my neighborhood and 15 messages I don’t know whether this is a scam to get me to resign but I think it’s terrible that I got nothing for a month and now as soon as I go off so I get tons of matches how do you explain that? I would like a weeks worth of a free trial to see if it’s something I wanna do

View

I have cancel my account already.. why they still took money out of my bank today £29.99 even I not use this site for a while???

by Kiah

View

How can I start my trial offer

by Orlan

I lost the callcarol

Account access

by Jalynn

I would like to access my account, after I put my phone # in they say I have to call ?

View

About my above email address

by Jenifer

I cant recover my existing email address registered to this account. The email address I've been using is blaizekelly2016@***.com.

I've tried changing it but won't except it. How do I have my match email sent to blaizekelly2016@***.com?

Match

by Coleton

I keep requesting an email to be sent but I do not find an email in any of my boxes in spam or anything but of course I found the email that had my registration but that still does not get me to the site where I can actually look at my account it just keeps messing up. So, when they leave a link so that I can send them an email I am not receiving any of the responses either.

I would like a phone number to contact someone. Other than that, do I just call my bank to have my bank reject that purchase?

I have a friend who did that with a purchase that she made and because it was on her iPhone as her account that she used and was linked with her iPhone now she can’t even go and download any apps or use the iPhone application stuff so I don’t want to do that to myself. Any suggestions?

View

How can I change my email

by Jamontae

How can I change my email to this waynethomas5733@***.com

Privacy mode

by Dillian

I want to know if Im in privacy mode if someone can see me as viewing their profile???

View

I withdrawal from matching to paytm but I didn't get the money in my paytm account ao Waller.

by Alaska

How to get my money from matching ?

View

How can I see who I've written to?

by Jadynn

I have written to many people, but can't find a record of my reaching out. Also, can't find how to save people you'd like to revisit.

View

How can I do the match for free I’m already in rolled and I got a message that I need to respond to

by Cisco

Subscription

by Timothee

I subscribe to match but it’s not allowing to view messages? I don’t understand why? I subscribed for 6 months and it’s not working Day #1

How can I get a refund

by Laura B

I somehow pushed to subscribe to a 6 month subscription..i do not want this..i did not intentionally order this. .and cannot afford this..I have never ordered this type of plan before . please advise..

Refund

Not opened today. I cancelled my subscription because of covid 19 and would like my refund processed at this time please thank you

1 answer

Unfortunately, the company official website does not provide any information regarding their refund policy. However, you may always contact Match Customer Service by phone at (800) 926-2824 or via the support form on their Contact Us tab and ask for assistance.

Cancel account

by Breton

They are not open on weekends to take calls?

View

Why am I blocked out of my account?

I entered my password and it said "incorrect password.Now I am blocked

1 answer
You can be blocked by mistake. Please reach out to Match customer service by calling (800) 926-2824 and they will assist you with your account.

by Nanie

Why wont it let me become a paid member is there another account in my name

Free Trial

by Kerra

I’m looking to try out match but I was wondering if there was a free trial I can take advantage of before purchasing?

Why am I blocked