1.1

Original review updated by user Aug 21, 2021

I have subscribed to Match.com about 4 times over the last past 7 years. With each subscription, I chose the shortest premium plan; 3 months at the highest rate.

I specifically and definitely chose that there was to be NO-AUTO RENEWAL. I had to change my credit card # after filing a dispute with my bank to receive only a partial refund. The M Customer Service # promised $$ back, I got $0 back. Scammers and thieves!

They alwasy charged me for 12 months when I chose only 3.

They refused to reimburse me for services never received. Match.COM also refused to let me log on after 3 months so this fraudulent thieving company was just acharging my credit card away with no authrority. It was so diffucult to resolve this with my bank which is a large bank - Bank of America. Because Match.COM stated they had authorization from me to auto-renew when that is an absolute lie.

I feel so chated and robbed and deceived and there wasnt a single wuality individual on their site.

They do NO vetting at all! Hated this website and it made me hate dating, which has severely impacted my ebntire life and my perspective.

User's recommendation: BEWARE!!! CHOOSE ANY OTHER DATING SITE- NOT THE THIEVES AT MACTH.COM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Match Online Dating.

Comments