1.4

I cancelled my subscription (again for the 2nd time) Nov 8, 2020 and received written email acknowledgement. The subscription ended 2/2/2021.

I received an email on 2/2/21 telling me my subscription with Match had ended. Then on 2/4/2021 I received an email saying I had renewed the subscription, which I HAD NOT! Now, this is exactly the 2nd time this had happened to me when I had cancelled the auto-renewal and they still renewed. The 2nd time I had gone in to my account and deleted the auto renewal.

I let the 1st time pass, but this 2nd time really upset me. I called them and they wanted to pass the buck to hacking and never said they were crediting my card back for the renewal for the almost 1 hour I was on the phone with them. Then after being transferred and talking to a second customer support person and talking to her for 15 minutes, she started saying she couldn't hear me then disconnected the call.

When I called back, the 3rd person I talked to said my account had been credited and I should see it 3 to 5 business days. That was all that I wanted to hear but they had to put me through this for an hour????

Location: Missouri City, Texas