Contact Match Customer Service
Match Phone Numbers and Emails
(214) 576-3272Copyright Infringement Inquiries
How to Contact Match Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 18 786||Issues resolved: 833||Last call: Jun 10, 2023|
What Is Match 24/7 Customer Service?
As one of the most successful dating sites in the world, it isn't surprising that Match customer service receives many requests daily. Reading through the company complaints, you find one story after another of a dissatisfied member trying to get their account fixed or to get a refund.
Match 24-hour customer service is carried out by an online self-help system. Check out the help center on the website to find information about your issue in the FAQ section. You might solve your problem faster this way than trying to speak to a representative via the Match customer service phone number.
How to Contact Match Support by Phone Number?
If you have an unresolved issue on your own, please contact the Match customer service number at (800) 926-2824. Keep in mind that phone lines are only available Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central Time.
Try your best to be patient when dealing with a representative from the company. The Match customer service team probably gets tons of calls from other people like you, so you might have to wait a while to speak to someone.
What Is the Match Email Address?
Match com customer service email is available for Media, Privacy Inquiries, and Accessibility issues only. Choose one of them and write an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com correspondingly.
You can write a message to Match email outside of business days and hours, but you will have to wait for a response. If the company's response to your request is less-than-satisfactory, don't give up. You may be able to get your questions answered or issues resolved another way.
Does Match Have a Live Chat?
To access Match live chat, go to the Help Center page in your web browser or the mobile app. Then, click Help at the bottom of the screen and the Submit a request button to access this screen. Once you've entered all your information, click Send.
You can also reach out to Match on their social media pages, like Facebook or Twitter, to get a response. If you post a public message to Match on their Twitter or Facebook pages, you may get a response quicker than via Match customer service chat.
Match Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
P.O. Box 25472,
How Good is Match's Customer Service?
Match is hell-bent on making sure you were unable to discontinue their renewal. I am reasonably tech savvy, yet I spent almost 2 days trying to stop this from happening. I advise never paying for Match or any other dating service. Plenty of fish is free, and I actually met more People on that free site.
I received no help at all to cancel my subscription I made yesterday.
Their customer service is hard to get a hold of
Bad experience right of the bat. A scammer, a liar. Not matches fault and am to smart. This guy is a predator and most likely a basement dwell perve. His name is Richarf but I'm sure he changed. I still want refunded and no one will contact me
I thought I was contacting customer service and I ended up contactingconsumer.com. So it's not fair to denigrate great match because they haven't had a chance to fix
Summary of Match Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Match?
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “I want to cancel my subscription”
- “Membership renewal change”
- “Terminate subscription”
- “Help with account”
- “Want to cancle my account”
- “I can't access my account”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “I keep getting charged and I don't have an account”
- “Dispute a charge”
- “To pay back my servi e charge for june,as i stop one month ago”
Request for Information Question:
- “About my acct”
- “Continously getting verification codes sent to my phone when not logging in.”
- “I need help and need talk manager”
- “Need a refund”
- “Refund I requested”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Prior payer. App didn't work. App still doesn't work”
- “Match not working”
- “Paid fot services unable to log on”
- “Service check”
- “Not getting services I paid for”
Website/ Application Question:
- “You posted a message about me not being able to use the web site.”
- “Website keeps shutting down”
- “Because your website won't load up on my computer!”
- “Keep saying my card is declined”
- “To reapply my credit card I couldn't get it to go into the site”
- “I want to pay my subscription on a different card”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “I want to return back”
- “Change age”
- “Changing profile”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “They have my phone number locked in and I now have a different phone number and I cannot get them to fix it. They are the biggest piece of *** company I have ever known I send messages I tried chatting useless all of it.”
- “I was messaging a man named Roy this morning and my computer went blank. When I got it back he was gone. Can you get the message back for me or at least find him?”
- “To get them to fix my account.”
- “Problem becoming a member”
- “Former employee doc needed”
- “Cannot verify my phone number”
- “Your false 3 days experience”
, , , ,
Match is a UK dating website which helps people to find personal and romantic relationship. The company is headquartered in London. The website offers dating profiles with personal information and search services. Match website has its own internal email and instant messenger facilities. Users can add photos and communicate through online chat or message boards. The site provides criteria that can help users to find the match person depending on age, gender, interests or location. Match registration is free of charge. The company is a part of MEETIC and powers the dating services for MSN and Yahoo.
Match is ranked 100 out of 517 in Dating and Social Networking category
USA, Worldwide, UK, Canada
Compare Match To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.