I was never trilled with the idea of online dating but I realized that with my busy lifestyle it may have been a good opportunity, at the time, to meet new people, and, possibly, find that someone special.They say to read the profiles, but, from my understanding, profiles are, merely, a way to attract someone to talk to you , as is, the education level and social economic bracket one is in, or pretends to be in.
Fact is there are way too many lies written in these profiles. As if this is not enough we have the cunning and charming scammers that are very slick and versed. I was one of their victims. Thankfully my antenna detected suspicion and I was able to turn the tables on the scammer.
My point in all this is that we are bombarded with commercials, reviews telling us these online dating sites are safe, reliable etc, when , in effect, they do not care of our well being because it's all about how much money they can generate and how big they can grow. My beef is with Match.com. In their agreement they specify in capital bold letters that they are not liable for a members behavior. Certainly it would be impossible to have a perfect site with the upmost mannerism when you are dealing with thousands of different personalities from different backgrounds, but scammers?
Scammers are a whole different issue. The reliable and safe online site is no longer such because they permit criminals to be part of a site that should be about discovery, friendship and love. After I was scammed I came to realize that I was one of thousands that have reported same experiences of various online dating site. The site that has the most complaints when it comes to scammers is Match.com.
So an experience that should be about emotional growth and happiness becomes a horrifying experience that makes you loose trust in humanity itself because ,once you are scammed, you think that everyone that approaches you may have the same intentions. It is a devastating experience that truly puts in prospective the TRUE nature of these online dating services. My logic is simple. If I pay to be part of a site that claims to be the best, the most reliable, safe and most successful in bringing people together why have I been targeted, why have I been exposed to this ugly experience, why is Match.com not being held liable for my losses and the emotional strain I had to endure?
The man that has scammed me calls himself Juan R. Cortez and his email address is Juancortezr@yahoo.com
The pictures I have uploaded were of the man I believed I had met; unfortunately the man in these pictures may, very well, be an innocent by standard that has no clue as to what is going on.
A big part of me wishes I knew who this man was so that I could warn him.So if anyone out there reading this post knows this person please have him contact me here or go to romancescams.org.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "For me to take the time to write about my experience is a huge step as I never complaint about anything and I am a very private person. After 3..."
- "I have tried being really civil with this woman, but I feel she is being very misleading and has never provided me with a tracking number. it has been 2..."
- "I contacted first american a week ago because I stepped onto a wet carpet in my bedroom. My hot water tank located behind a panel in my closet..."